Hope’s modern facility is a key to providing best quality and superior patient care. We offer innovative technology and quality treatment combined with a professional “patient friendly” and respectful environment. Or patients and referring professionals continually comment to our staff that our facilities are the most professional, comfortable, and friendly they have ever visited. Such unique experiences are the essence of Hope Orthotic and Prosthetic Systems.
Our facility is managed by dedicated practitioners/partners who have spent years obtaining a formal education in medicine, surgery and engineering and expanding their knowledge by regularly attending continuing education programs. We stress on intensive continuing education for the entire staff. We regularly conduct in-service lectures and demonstrations for our practitioners and other members of the rehabilitation team at our facilities or in clinic or hospital settings.
In order for our referring physicians and patients we have 24-hour access to our staff. And true to our national tradition, neither snow nor rain deters us since most of our staff is equipped with at least one drive vehicle and also we have a mobile workshop unit.
Our location is close to the most prestigious hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and nursing homes in its area. We are proud of our professional stature in the communities we serve and we have a close working relationship with our affiliating physicians, physical therapists, and rehabilitation team participants.
New components, innovative techniques, creative designs, and advanced technologies — are all a part of the compassionate, goal-oriented treatment each patient receives at House of Orthotic & Prosthetic Excellence (HOPE).
Following are the salient features of our Aims and Objectives:
- Provision of quality artificial limbs and braces to the physically disabled.
- Establishment of a modern rehabilitation center in which Advisory Services for all disabilities, Artificial Limb Facility, Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy facility would be available.
- Acquiring and Utilization of latest scientific techniques of Rehabilitation.
- Running ofcommunity basedor outreach rehab projects in rural and remote areas.
- Organizing the seminars, workshops and training programs.
- Provision of Guidance and Assistance for the employment of disabled.