HOPE Center was founded on clinical innovation and is at the very center of an amazing technological revolution. Since our beginning, we have been recognized as the leader in introducing state-of-the-art prosthetic and orthotic components. Hope also proactively partners with suppliers in the design and development of new and proprietary componentry, clinical processes, tools and products. Hope has developed many innovations that are only available through our clinicians and dedicated team of experts.
Today, advanced materials and designs are restoring mobility to people of all ages and from every background. Whether challenged by illness, injury or accident, Hope patients are empowered.
BeBionic Prosthetic Hand
The bebionic3 prosthetic hand utilizes leading-edge technology and unique, ergonomic features that provide exceptional versatility, functionality and performance. Individual Motors in each finger allow you to move the hand and grip in a natural, coordinated way. The motors are positioned to optimize weight distribution – making the hand feel lighter and more comfortable.
Features of the bebionic3 Prosthetic Hand
- Powerful microprocessors continuously monitor the position of each finger, giving you precise, reliable control over hand movements.
- 14 Selectable grip patterns and hand positions enable you to perform a huge number of everyday activities with ease.
- Proportional Speed Control gives you precision control over delicate tasks, so you can pick up an egg or hold a polystyrene cup as easily as crushing an empty can.
- Three Wrist Options including Quick Disconnect, Multi-Flex and Short Wrist
- bebalance software and wireless technology located within the bebionic3 myoelectric hand makes it easy to customise the functions to suit your preferences and lifestyle.
- Selectable thumb positions and a built-in sensor enable you to complete more tasks than ever before.
- Auto grip means no more accidents, as bebionic3 automatically senses when a gripped item is slipping and adjusts the grip to secure it.
- Foldaway fingers provide natural looking movement, and flex when you brush past people or bump into objects.
- Durable construction and advanced materials makes bebionic3 strong enough to handle up to 45kg – so you can confidently use the hand to carry heavy objects, and push yourself up from a seated position.
- Innovative palm design protects bebionic3 from impact damage, and makes the hand quieter than ever.
- Soft finger pads and a wide thumb profile maximises the surface area, and enhances grip.