Silicone Heel Pads
Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs are common causes of heel pain. Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia which is a band of fibrous tissue on the sole of the foot. Heel spurs are bony growths called exostoses that develop on the under side of the calcaneus or heel bone. Heel spurs may have to be treated surgically by an orthopaedic surgeon.
Silicone heel pads are designed to reduce impact forces traveling up through the heel and ankle. The heel pads cushion the heel and reduce pressure, friction, inflammation and pain. They act as shock absorbers to reduce overstretching of the Achilles tendon. The insoles can be used in everyday or sports shoes.
Heel cushions are extremely effective in the treatment of heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis. These can also provide protection and support for the heel region, to reduce stress and provide heel pain relief.
Features and Benefits
- Helps with plantar fasciitis and impact forces on heel and ankle
- Helps with heel spurs and Achilles tendonitis
- Premium quality silicone for comfort and durability
- Ergonomically designed to fit the anatomy of the wearer’s foot
- Made with high quality medical grade Silicone gel