The bebionic3 prosthetic hand utilizes leading-edge technology and unique, ergonomic features that provide exceptional versatility, functionality and performance. Individual Motors in each finger allow you to move the hand and grip in a natural, coordinated way. The motors are positioned to optimize weight distribution – making the hand feel lighter and more comfortable.
Features of the bebionic3 Prosthetic Hand
- Powerful microprocessors continuously monitor the position of each finger, giving you precise, reliable control over hand movements.
- 14 Selectable grip patterns and hand positions enable you to perform a huge number of everyday activities with ease.
- Proportional Speed Control gives you precision control over delicate tasks, so you can pick up an egg or hold a polystyrene cup as easily as crushing an empty can.
- Three Wrist Options including Quick Disconnect, Multi-Flex and Short Wrist
- bebalance software and wireless technology located within the bebionic3 myoelectric hand makes it easy to customise the functions to suit your preferences and lifestyle.
- Selectable thumb positions and a built-in sensor enable you to complete more tasks than ever before.
- Auto grip means no more accidents, as bebionic3 automatically senses when a gripped item is slipping and adjusts the grip to secure it.