Silicone Heel Pads
Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs are common causes of heel pain. Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia which is a band of fibrous tissue on the sole of the foot. Heel spurs are bony growths called exostoses that develop on the under side of the calcaneus or heel bone. Heel spurs may have to be treated surgically by an orthopaedic surgeon. Silicone heel pads are designed to reduce impact forces traveling up through the heel and ankle. The heel pads cushion the heel and reduce pressure, friction, inflammation and pain. They act as shock absorbers to reduce overstretching of the Achilles tendon. The insoles can be used in everyday or sports shoes. Heel cushions are extremely effective in the treatment of heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis. These can also provide protection and support for the heel region, to reduce stress and provide heel pain relief.
Features and Benefits
- Helps with plantar fasciitis and impact forces on heel and ankle
- Helps with heel spurs and Achilles tendonitis
- Premium quality silicone for comfort and durability
- Ergonomically designed to fit the anatomy of the wearer’s foot
- Made with high quality medical grade Silicone gel
Silicone Gel Insoles:
Hope provides high quality silicone gel insoles which make every day shoes more comfortable. These encourage pressure redistribution and ease pain, pressure and friction. The silicone insoles reduce shock loads particularly in the forefoot and heel areas. Offering light arch support to maintain the longitudinal arch, the insoles may help with plantar fasciitis. These are recommended for prevention and treatment of shin splints, runners knee, medial tibial stress syndrome, tibial stress fractures, as well as osteoarthritis of the knee joint and hip joint.
Silicone Bunion Shield
Silicone gel toe shields are designed for the treatment and prevention of corns and bunions. Foot irritations such as these develop from wearing shoes which are tight or those that rub. Bunion shield gives relief by reducing footwear friction and improving overall foot comfort.
Silicone Toe Spreader
- Silicone gel toe spreaders help in the straightening of toes
- They are designed to for the alignment of toes
- They also help in relieving pressure from bunions.
Silicone Metatarsal Pad
- Silicone metatarsal pad cushions while effectively absorbing shock and shear forces
- Protects the matatarsal heads
- Ideal for fat pad atrophy and metatarsalgia
- Loops around toe to help secure in place